Federal Student Work Experience Program (FSWEP)
ONGOING STUDENT RECRUITMENT also includes Employment Opportunity for Students with Disabilities (EOSD) & Indigenous Student Employment Opportunity (ISEO)
Are you a student searching for a full-time or part-time work opportunity? Apply for a Government of Canada student job!
As the country’s largest employer, we are proud to hire thousands of students every year to support us in delivering services to Canadians.
For more information and to apply, click here
Dear Post Students:
Pls be advised that March 31, 2021 deadline is coming soon. This is a friendly reminder to all Post-Secondary students to submit spring and summer applications as laid out in our Ochapowace Post-Secondary Policy.
Application Deadline Dates- New Applicants and Continuing students
1. Incomplete applications at the Deadline date will NOT be considered for funding.
2. There is an exception for current high school students, ABE/ Adult 12 to submit their final high school transcripts from Ministry of Education by July 31st.
3. If the demand from eligible students exceeds the funding available, priority selection criteria will apply.
4. Post-Secondary coordinator will notify students by July 31 of their funding status.
5. The application fee will be reimbursed with submission of original receipt.
If this applies to you and your studies, pls contact our office and speak with Post-Secondary coordinator – Joy Starr. She is here to take your calls, questions and applications regarding this matter.
Director of Education
|University Academic Year (September - April)||May 15|
|College - Poly Technic (September - End of Program)||May 15|
|Winter Semester (January - April)||Oct 31|
|Spring & Summer (May - Aug) *only 3rd & 4th year students eligible when required by program*||Mar 31|
Files and Forms
Download file(s), fill out, save and email back to: email@example.com
Post-Secondary Application.pdf (fiillable)
Post-Secondary Authorization Form.pdf (fiillable)
Post-Secondary Continuing Education Form.pdf (fiillable)
Joy Starr - Post Secondary Coordinator
(p) (306) 696-3173
(c) (306) 676-9150
Nicole Bear - Director of Education
(c) (306) 735-8115